Thursday, January 21, 2010

Picture Overload!!!

Hey everyone!

Things here have been going right along. We are all moved into our house and have gotten a few of Michael's belongings from Korea. We are still waiting on our furniture, clothes, etc. from the apartment in Shreveport. Hopefully they will be here SOON. We are currently using furniture that the Base gives you until your stuff gets here. None of it matches and I swear it is from 1984. It's rough. I keep calling it our "welfare" furniture. It will be very nice to have our matching furniture!

You all keep asking for picutres, so venture on over to my Facebook and have a look. I uploaded a bunch from our house, the city we live in, the Base, and some from the surrounding areas. Enjoy! :)

Michael is on 12's this week so it's been a little slow. I mailed off my substitute package today so hopefully I can get back to working. I miss working and my job very much.

We are planning on going to Ramstein this weekend which is a bigger Air Base about an hour away. They have a Chilis and Macaroni Grill. I know! It's the BIG time!!

Check out our pictures and you'll get to see our new furbaby, Liam. He is a Pomeranian and Shih Tzu mix. I'm pretty crazy about him. He is, thankfully, getting a haircut Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment